NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L1ke@Bous Admin Aplication.

Go down

L1ke@Bous Admin Aplication. Empty L1ke@Bous Admin Aplication.

Post  LIKEABOUS Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

- In-Game Name:L1ke@Bous
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: I find myself a very good admin and i have been admin on allot of servers (Including other games like Minecraft where i am a owner on the server but not on it allot anymore because i have allot of admins on it) I also do like to help people out with all their problems they have on the server and i also dont abuse my powers like some other admins.
- Have you been an admin for another community? - Yes a bunch including this server
- Are you currently an admin for another community? - No i am not atm
- How long have you been playing Gmod? - A very long time maybe 2 years not shure but i have played on my other account aswell but it got hacked sadly.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? - 1 hour (not including the couple of weeks on prev one)
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? - I can help everyone with every question they have if i dont know the answer i will try my best to figure it out or find it out by a other admin or other players, I can stop all propblock/propkillers/RDM/propclimbers/propsurvers etc.

LIKEABOUS

Antall Innlegg : 4

Back to top Go down