NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panda's Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Panda's Admin Application Empty Panda's Admin Application

Post  Emnesty(Panda) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 am

In-Game Name:Emnesty [Panda]
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: Rid of the minges. And the rest of the people that are breaking rules xD
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes TPS Till it was shut down T.T
- Are you currently an admin for another community? - No
- How long have you been playing Gmod? - Over 1000 Hours on this account and over like 2k hours on the one that got hacked i think
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? - 2-3 weeks (Not good with dates)
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? - I hope to rid the server of all the 18392083108321 minges in the server at night, and try to make the server larger by maybe *cough* getting the forums active *cough* and Just helping everyone out in general

Last edited by Emnesty(Panda) on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Emnesty(Panda)

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down

Panda's Admin Application Empty +++

Post  lulz lolz Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

and if u want to join penguins server he has switched and made a new server or kropp the new tps owner contact me and i'll get u in touch with them and he is very supportive trust worthy and just a nice guy so ++++

lulz lolz

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Dj pwn-3 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:28 pm

I hope Emnesty gets this cause he really is a cool guy, and helps out alot, he deserves this.

Dj pwn-3

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  [MERC] Cyanide Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Panda is a great guy and would make an awesome admin Very Happy

[MERC] Cyanide

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Panda's Admin Application Empty Re: Panda's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content