NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heineken's Administrator Application

Go down

Heineken's Administrator Application Empty Heineken's Administrator Application

Post  Heineken Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:13 am

Hello everyone, my nickname is Heineken and I started playing on here about a week ago and I really liked it here, so I'm now putting up a Admin Application

- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin:
I've been playing here for about a week and I really love how the leveling system and printers work, you don't see that anymore at other servers and I would really like to help this server to stay alive and populated.

- Have you been an admin for another community?
Yes, I've been one of the leader at Patriotic Rebels which was a very wide community in war games and it had over 1000 active members.
I've been administrating on many different gametimes for about 5 years now, like WoW, Runescape and Habbo Hotel private servers in the begin, then I started Counter Strike source and I've administrated there too, then expanded to other games like Garry's Mod, Minecraft and such.

- Are you currently an admin for another community?
No, I've been in active for about 2 months due vacation.

- How long have you been playing Gmod?
Since Gmod 9

- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server?
For about a week, and I'm sure I will stay way longer.

- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community?
I will bring respect, friendship and scrictness. I won't permaban right away, I will give warnings to small offenses and bigger punishments if it's a bigger deal.

Heineken

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum