NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xproplayer's Application

Go down

Xproplayer's Application Empty Xproplayer's Application

Post  Xproplayer Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 am

- In-Game Name: Xproplayer
- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin: Help players with day to day issues, help new players learn to build and get established in the level system (I could have really used this) and just make everything run smoother
- Have you been an admin for another community? Yes, I have had regular admin on 2 servers, and superadmin on another (all darkrp, had another admin on a jail server but that is irrelevant)
- Are you currently an admin for another community? Yes I am paid admin on the HellsGamers darkrp server, I can post links to my ban reports and such to show that I am a good admin.
- How long have you been playing Gmod? 2 years on another account, about a month on this account, it all came back naturally.
- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? I believe about a week or so, I am level 150 as of this post so I have lots of experience with the server.
- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? Well for starters I can help with the day to day issues, minges, propblocks, nlr, etc. But I can also help any new players under level 50 get started in the server by giving them tips, base ideas, or even supplying them with a few printers / guns to get them startedd. I know when i first started playing I had no chance against people with 500+ health when I had 100 health and a pistol. I can help coordiante events with other admins if needed aswell.

Xproplayer

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum