NW GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  joshuank Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 am

Joshuanks Admin Application
8-26-2012

- In-Game Name:Joshuank

- Reason(s) for wanting to be an admin:Id like to be an admin because when i started playing this server i had and still have an adventure. This adventure leads into team work and friends. Id like to be an admin because i want to help others live thier great adventure like i have lived mine so far by the help of an admin.I will help when ever people need help and take care of this server so it lasts for a long time so others can enjoy.

- Have you been an admin for another community? I have been an admin on 3 other servers on Gmod for a very long time.

- Are you currently an admin for another community?No.

- How long have you been playing Gmod? I have been playing Gmod for about 224 hours.

- How long have you been playing on NW GAMING server? I have been playing on this server for 2 weeks

- What do you think you can offer/bring to the admin community? I will for surely offer help to whoever needs it and for surely bring greatfullness and respect to others for this great oppertunity.
Thank you. Surprised

joshuank

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  joshuank Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 am

dammit i didnt look at the time it is actually 8/27/2012 Shocked

joshuank

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum